Lenovo ideapad S145 15.6" Laptop, Intel Celeron 4205U Dual-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10
Engineered for long-lasting performance, the Lenovo IdeaPad S145 delivers powerful performance in a stylish, light design. Perfect for everyday computing, this durable 15.6-inch laptop boasts exceptional audio and has fast, secure storage for all of your photos, music and videos. Featuring an Intel Celeron 4205U Dual Core processor, Integrated Intel UHD 610 graphics, 4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM memory, and 128GB SATA solid state drive internal storage, this powerful laptop has all the essentials you need to tackle your day. Its 15.6-inch HD LED backlit anti-glare display and Dolby Audio speakers ensure gorgeously sharp images and crystal-clear sound whether you're out at the office or relaxing at home. Plus, with a battery life of up to six hours, you can take on a whole to-do list before you even need to think about finding the nearest outlet to plug into. Power through any task with ease on the Lenovo IdeaPad S145
- Lenovo ideapad S145 15.6" Laptop, Intel Celeron 4205U Dual-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 - Dark Orchid - 81MV00MAUS:
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Celeron 4205U Dual Core Processor
- Display: 15.6" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- Memory:4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB SATA Solid State Drive
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 610
- Optical Drive: None
- Audio: 2 x 1.5W speakers with Dolby Audio
- Battery life: Up to 6 Hours
- Wireless: 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Combo
- Webcam: Front-Facing 720p HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone
- Product weight: 4.07 lbs
- Color: Dark Orchid
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.