Stay entertained and keep connected with Nixa's 7" Core tablet with Android OS 7.1 & grams certification (NID-7019). this tablet runs Android OS 7.1 on a powerful 1.2GHz quad-core processor and has 1GB of RAM, allowing you to enjoy a wide variety of games, apps, movies, and music in a high-resolution (1024 x 600) 7" Screen display. Perfect for entertainment on the go or at home, This sleek, compact tablet can store up to 32GB of your favorite media Usage. Enjoy the benefits of Google mobile services As a collection of Google apps are bundled with your tablet For an even greater user experience. Keep connected wirelessly with the built-in Bluetooth 2.1 functionality. Utilize the front and rear cameras to take high-quality pictures and selfies, or to video chat with friends, family, or for out conferences in pixel-perfect clarity
- FEATURE: A 7" Tablet running Android OS 7.1 with a Quad Core processor and 8 GB of internal storage
- Enjoy apps and games with a powerful 1.2 GHz Quad core processor and 1 GB of RAM
- Independent graphics chip turns your tablet into a multimedia powerhouse (1024 x 600 resolution) Google mobile services is a collection of Google apps Bundled with your tablet to ensure a great user experience. Perfect for enjoying movies and music on the go ready for video conferencing and photography apps with front and rear cameras
- Connect wirelessly to devices with Bluetooth 2.1; add storage capacity with micros/SDHC cards (up to 32 GB)
- Power: built-in rechargeable battery (2, 400 mAh), AC power USB adapter Accessories included: AC power adapter, USB cable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.