Hisense 60" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Roku Smart LED TV (60R5800E)
We all play favorites. Thats why theres the Hisense R5800E 4K UHD Smart Roku TV. Whether your thing is dramedy or thriller, football or ftbol, prime time, on-demand or local newsthe R5800E makes it easier to queue-up and deep dive the stuff you really love. Enjoy easy access to thousands of free and paid channels plus over 500,000 free and premium content with Roku TV. But endless streaming is only the beginning. An intuitive interface and simplified remote help you get the most out of your current cable or satellite subscription. Or, cut the cord altogether while still catching live news, sports and more in striking 4K resolution. Whatever your setup, the 60R5800E Roku TV makes every day a great day to experience the entertainment you love and discover must-see shows. The incredible movies and TV shows playing on your screen are equaled only by the advanced features we put inside the 60R5800E. Built-in Wi-Fi Dual Band Wireless and the ability to work with a Google Assistant device means you can control your smart home in a whole new way. Controlling your compatible lights and thermostats are a great bonus, but the real wonder is getting answers and discovering great things to watch with the help of a Google Assistant device. And to ensure that all this incredible content and control goes straight to your eyes and ears HDR10 and Motion Rate processing deliver incredible detail, contrast and color without lag or judder. Plus, theater-inspired audio is engineered to keep you hanging on every word. No wonder why we think its a soon-to-be-favorite of entertainment fans everywhere.
- 4K Resolution
- The R5800E Series of the Hisense Roku TVs makes binge-watching addictive by immersing you in lifelike, razor-sharp scenes that show more details then FHD resolution. Once you pick the remote up, youll find it hard to put it back down.
- High Dynamic Range
- HDR-compatible technology boosts the contrast of every image while delivering vivid, deep colors. With enhancements to the darkest and lightest areas of the picture, HDR delivers an image that looks closer to life.
- *HDR viewing experience will vary by model, content availability and internet connection.
- Motion Rate 120
- Dont struggle to keep your eye on the ballenjoy fast-paced sports, movies and 4K gaming without the lag. Featuring Motion Rate image processing technology, the R5800E keeps the thrills coming by reducing judder during fast-moving scenes.
- Stream what you love
- Watch. Stream. Play. Listen. Laugh. Repeat. Kick back and enjoy 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes, plus live-streaming news, TV, sports and more, across thousands of free and paid channels. Start streaming your favorite shows. Access your cable box or HDTV antenna. Even fire up your gaming consoleall from the simple home screen.
- Disclaimer: Payment required for some channel content. Channels can change and vary by country. Roku search is for movies and TV shows and does not work with all channels.
- Easy to use
- With a simple Home screen, easy-to-use remote and automatic software updates, Hisense Roku TV is a smart TV thats simple to useand easy to love.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Connect the R5800E to the Internet and get everything from performance-enhancing software updates to your favorite shows. With dual band wireless built in, the R5800E can make the most of modern routers, giving you blazing-fast connection speeds without a mess of tangled cables.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.