DESCRIPTION: Experience stunning color contrast, fluidity of motion and exceptional clarity with more than 8 million pixels. Three HDMI inputs including an HDMI 2.0 guarantee the highest digital audio and video quality
65 Widescreen 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) LED television; Chromecast built-in is a platform that lets you stream your favorite entertainment from your phone, tablet or laptop right to your TV
- FEATURES: Featuring a 3840x2160 resolution on an expansive 65-inch screen, Polaroid's 4K LED TV lets you experience movies, TV shows and games with details and clarity like never before. With Chromecast built-in, you can stream your favorite shows, sports and more from the apps you know and love on your phone or tablesimply tap the Cast button in your app and see everything pop onto the massive flat screen. Three HDMI inputs, including an HDMI 2.0, guarantee the highest digital audio and video quality.
- 65 widescreen 4K UHD (3840x2160) LED-backlit television
- Built-in Chromecast lets you stream your favorite entertainment from your phone, tablet or laptop to your TV
- HEVC decoding delivers UHD streaming content from popular entertainment and movie apps
- Three HDMI inputs (including HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2) deliver uncompressed, crystal-clear digital video and audio via a single cable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.