Do more from anywhere. All-day long.
Windows 10 Home in S mode
8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
4 GB memory; 128 GB SSD storage
14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768) [12,13]
- OPERATING SYSTEM
- Windows 10 Home in S mode 
- PROCESSOR FAMILY
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Core i3-8145U (2.1 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s.
- HARD DRIVE
- 128 GB M.2 SSD
- OPTICAL DRIVE
- Optical drive not included
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768) [12,13]
- GRAPHICS (INTEGRATED)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- EXPANSION SLOTS
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- AUDIO FEATURES
- Stereo speakers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.